Not all anti-virus program today will help eliminate the virus from their problem, in this case antivirus XP 2008 is spyware that try to make your computer as spam zombie. Be careful when opening e-mails from someone you do not know, especially daily Top 10 to CNN.com Press Top 10 this message which asks you to update your flash player but in reality this file is the virus.
If you've downloaded and run this file becomes master of viruses and files downloaded from the Internet automatically then run it.
This virus will also make your registry changes :
This virus also will remove your “screen saver” and “desktop” tab on display properties and change your desktop with file %systemroot%\system32\phc7nvj0e52e.bmp and change your screensaver with executed file %systemroot%\\system32\blphc7nvj0e52e.scr to make you panic by showing fake blue screen of death (BSOD) on your screen.
Then this steps to remove virus " Antivirus XP 2008 " :
1. Run computer on "safe Mode"
2. Start --> run --> services.msc ( to stop activity virus )
3. Fine CbEvtSvc then Disable it.
4. Just Copy this code and save as repair.inf, then right click
5. Delete the file list like :
6. Don`t forget to intall antivirus up to date recommended like kaspersky, avg, mcafee etc.
7. I hope that is help you.
Source : http://dhuwuh.blogspot.com/2008/08/remove-virus-antivirus-xp-2008.html