Comment Policy

Comment Policy

I truly appreciate everyone who takes the time to leave a legitimate comment here on my site. However, you should be aware that as one of the “poster children” for the I Follow Movement, I get lots of comments that are left purely for the link value and not to contribute to the discussion. I reserve the right to delete a link from a comment or to delete a comment all together if I feel it’s necessary. Also, if you leave keywords instead of your name in the name field, your comment will be deleted automatically. If I end up deleting the link from a comment that was well-intended, I apologize in advance, but I’m sure you’ll understand and you’ll be back to contribute again!







Source : https://dhuwuh.blogspot.com/2008/08/comment-policy.html



Related Posts by Categories :


19 comments:

Anonymous said... on August 31, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

oke sama-sama mas, makasih dah koment, aku langganan artikel dengan email yah mas dhuwuh, jadi biar aku bisa sering-sering kesini. oke thx. mas juga

kain Tenun Troso said... on October 10, 2011 at 4:23 PM  

ok bos,
makasih info nya,,
kalau leh tahu,,, gmn cara download terbilang nya....

Mulberry Outlet said... on October 4, 2012 at 1:17 PM  

suitable for modern urban OL fashion with denim shorts or thin leggings off a very handsome.

Komunikasia said... on April 7, 2015 at 10:40 AM  

komentar yang dianggap tidak sesuai memang bikin kesel, wajar aja kalo admin langsung delete-delete aja ya, ane juga punya temen blogger di jakarta yang kerjaannya banyakan delete komentar daripada postingnya. semangat min!

Post a Comment

"Using DOFOLLOW System. Pease don`t SPAM!!!"

Thanks To Comment My Articles. God Bless You People.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Technorati Ping To Your Blog
Including Yours E-Mail Address To Subscribe New Tricks